Saturday, February 20, 2010

Take Coversyl With Low Hemoglobin What's With The Cold Hands And Feet?

What's with the cold hands and feet? - take coversyl with low hemoglobin

I sat in a room with air conditioning (which I use every day, except this time, the thermostat) was really low. Suddenly I realized that I am authorized acid - bitter taste in the mouth (three hours. W / O menu) and suddenly I had very cold hands and feet cold in my body and I felt very bad. It took 15 minutes. Feeling cold in the autumn (when) I leave the room. I hate the feeling - super bitter and cold hands and feet (although I used to the winter season), but this was different - I really was cold in the room while the temperature. outside was 27th Is it the air? Is it because I was hungry? Could it be due to acidity? Could it be due to perimenopause (just turned 40)? Couldis to be the result of high blood pressure (usually normal, and be controlled)? Is this due to medications I take - Coversyl? The mood was so funny and made me a little nervous. So I decided to go home at once and check my BP was normal. I would be glad what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment