Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dvd-vcr Player Recorder Tuner Advice On Buying A DVD VCR Recorder/player?

Advice on buying a DVD VCR recorder/player? - dvd-vcr player recorder tuner

I buy a DVD player. I researched and found that what I need, I dub the video on DVD that I want our videos on DVD for the whole family copy. I also use it as an actor and want to save the video formats (at least) is a required cable TV tuner.

Here is my dilemma. I researched for a week, and I am overwhelmed by garbage that is on the market. I read many reviews and it seems that 75% + comments are very negative Extermely in these machines. Has anyone experience with a recorder / player, good functionality, picture quality and good service offer? I looked up to $ 150.00 to $ 200.00 machines. Do you want me to higher prices, expect a better quality of machines with aSustainability? Any help would be appreciated.

1 comment:

savagena... said...

Do not limit yourself to a combo DVD recorder, see the individual units as well. You may obtain a copy of stand-alone VCR to a stand-alone DVD recorder, and you can see that two separate units to allow more flexibility. For example, you can save to a recordable DVD (DVD + RW), as recorded on a VCR. And you'll probably find that you are different units, the comments can choose to improve combos.

Post a Comment