Monday, February 15, 2010

What Best Beer For Heartburn What Do You Do To Keep From Obsessing During The Two Week Wait?

What do you do to keep from obsessing during the two week wait? - what best beer for heartburn

I was on Yahoo answers to questions that those questions are the same hidden. I see all the other symptoms, and I wait and see what each of my pain. To date, this cycle --
1. LMP: 7/17- lasted for 2 days
2. my breasts never got it occurred after af was so full of my breasts and nipples are sensitive down alittle, is broader and the glands of Montgomery are very different.
3. I ate pizza and spaghetti and terrible heartburn that never happened.
4. Nausea, vomiting, last week I was brushing
5. Dizziness and a lot of headaches mini
6. Many of cream cm
7. Swelling
8. I love root beer floats and night has not yet expired the same taste
9. Very irritable, I can my best friend
10. InfrequENT-waves on the right side under my rib cage
11. Constipation, flatulence, but
I tested this morning and, of course, was negative
So wait .....
The next cycle I will try to Geritol and preseed

3 comments:

patricia... said...

My LMP was 7 / 19 and currently is waiting.

When his term of office has expired?

I have a few of the same things that you also mentioned ...
And were perhaps a little too early to test ..


Good luck

MonkeyMa... said...

Frankly, that. I can not control the obsession. I think the last cycle, I lost about 9 or 10 pee sticks "control" before my time came.

But good luck and baby powder, baby. I hope that this month for the month! In'll try to Geritol and preseed to

PK211 said...

Unfortunately, since the beginning, there's nothing you can do but wait. Is basically "any symptom caused by something else. Try to remain concerned and if the trial period. Good luck.

Post a Comment