Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dallas Real Estate Listings I Am A Real Estate Agent In Dallas, TX. How Do I Go About Getting Foreclosure Listings? ?

I am a Real Estate Agent in Dallas, TX. How do I go about getting foreclosure listings? ? - dallas real estate listings

As mentioned earlier, I am a broker in Dallas, TX. Recently, I was thinking venture into the world of the attacks in order to build my business. Foreclosed How can I get list with me?

With all the recent observations of September next year suggests, I wonder what I should do, what process, if necessary, to go getting the banks on the list of foreclosed homes with you?

Thank you for taking the time to read ro my question.

5 comments:

Tigger's Memory said...

At this sight, it's free
http://real-estate-investing.guidearticl ...

acermill said...

Not just in the world to include the exclusion lists. You can start doing BPO for lenders who want to foreclosure. Try to develop, contacts in those places. Most lenders have a network of trusted agents with whom they work and with your list of foreclosure.

Mickey.S... said...

I think you should contact the bank and see if they have in the region. I buy a foreclosure now, and banks that we have tried so far, Wells Fargo, across the country, as Citibank and SunTrust.

You should call some of them and see what they are on their books that are about to have to go into foreclosure, you may be able to get them while they are about to go in order to short-selling

Michelle S said...

You can register here:
http://www.wisepages.com/money/foreclosu ...
It has 7-day trial, so you have plenty of time facilitated.
Good luck.

boileret... said...

If your agent is not in a position to help with this? In addition, there have entered in the MLS?

Post a Comment