Saturday, January 16, 2010

Little Girls Plus Size Clothing Teen Plus Size Fashion...?

Teen plus size fashion...? - little girls plus size clothing

Well, I'm a teenager in size. As a skinny girl, I like the nice dress and trendy, but a little harder to find stores of fashionable clothing, plus size.

I buy almost anywhere. If I see something somewhere and it is beautiful, and I can bear to buy it. As I'm totally in love in the hot, but I wonder if someone knows any other clothing stores in fashion, a similar size to the hot zone. Lane Bryant is cool, but more for adults.

Hot website: The http://www.torrid.com/torrid/index.jsp

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check call a store near you Deb. They have beautiful dresses and many different things, and are less expensive than the hot zone.

christine foshizzle said...

I thought I already answered that lol.


Torrid is great. Do not you love it?

So:
alight.com
Target has some decent
Steve & Berry [by Sarah Jessica Parker]
Ross
Points
Avenue
TJ Max

)-: I'm the Ugly Ducking :-( said...

JCPenny!


Almost everything they have in the regular sizes, which are in larger sizes. It's great!

[:Kika:] said...

Deb. :]

http://www.debshops.com

There really is plenty to see on the website, but try to find a store near you. You'll love it. :]

Etcetera said...

Faith 21st Forever21 new line of plus size clothing

Post a Comment