Thursday, January 21, 2010

Deep Inner Ear Infection Help! Does This Sound Like An Ear Infection?

Help! does this sound like an ear infection? - deep inner ear infection

In recent weeks, was occasionally affected my inner ear. In those days there was itching and has more wax than normal.

I cleaned my ear yesterday and not deep or anything, just right for the opening and it was something that looked like blood and it was very, very painful. Then, today sound until 4 hours in my ears and then the audience was full! I can not even hear my own voice.

And it was 8 hours and nothing has improved, but my call was humming. I go to the doctor so soon I hope.

But maybe an infection? To leave with antibiotics or improve? What do you think? Has anyone ever before?

1 comment:

Dr. Patrick V. Suglia said...

I believe this is due more to the production of wax or infection, perforated eardrum. In any case, check out sooner rather than later. If it is an infection that is likely a common antibiotic.

Post a Comment